Find Out If You Passed The US Citizenship Test Questions?
Did you know that if you want to become a citizen, of this country, one of the things you must do is take a 100 question test? I read an article on abcnews.com and decided to try the test for myself. Let’s just say that if I had to take a test to become a U.S. citizen, I would be fail miserably. Lucky for me, I was born American!!
How do you think YOU would do on the test?
Here are 10 questions from the test on the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services website that I felt were the most difficult. How did you do?? Here are the answers!
- What do we call the first 10 amendments to the Constitution? (The Bill of Rights)
- Who is in charge of the executive branch? (The President)
- How many U.S. senators are there? (100)
- In what month do we vote for president? (November)
- Who is the chief justice of the United States now? (John Roberts)
- What territory did the United States buy from France in 1803? (Louisiana Territory)
- What is the name of the national anthem? (The Star Spangled Banner)
- What is the supreme law of the land? (The Constitution)
Who is ONE of your state’s U.S. Senators now? (Dan Coats or Joe Donnelly)
- How many justices are on the Supreme Court? (9)
How did you do?? Take the complete test here!!