Evansville Journey Concert Rescheduled For February 12th
Tri-State fans were disappointed a couple weeks ago when classic rockers, Journey, Pat Benatar, and Loverboy had to cancel their show in Evansville, but the make-up date has now been scheduled. The concert will be performed at the Ford Center on Tuesday, February 12th.
Here’s more from the band’s press release:
The recent Journey concerts that were previously postponed due to lead singer Arnel Pineda’s illness have now been rescheduled as follows:
• The November 14th, 2012 concert at the Tyson Center in Sioux City, IA has been rescheduled to Tuesday, February 5, 2013.
• The November 13th 2012 concert at the iWireless Center in Moline, IL has been rescheduled to Wednesday, February 6, 2013.
• The November 10th 2012 concert at the Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids, MI has been rescheduled to Saturday, February 9, 2013.
• The November 11th 2012 concert at the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum in Fort Wayne, IN has been rescheduled to Sunday, February 10, 2013.
• The November 8th 2012 concert at the Ford Center in Evansville, IN has been rescheduled to Tuesday, February 12, 2013.
All tickets for the originally scheduled concerts will be honored for the new shows. Refunds will be available at point of purchase.