Evansville Journey Concert Has Been Postponed
After a lot of speculation, we have confirmed that the concert featuring Journey and Pat Benatar scheduled for tonight at the Ford Center has been postponed.
Here’s the press release from the show’s promoter:
The following JOURNEY concerts with special guests Pat Benatar featuring Neil Giraldo, and Loverboy, are being postponed.
• Thursday, November 8, 2012 at the Ford Center in Evansville, IN
• Saturday, November 10, 2012 at the Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids, Michigan
• Sunday, November 11, 2012 at the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum in Fort Wayne, IN
• Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at the iWireless Center in Moline, IL
• Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at the Tyson Center in Sioux City, IA
Singer Arnel Pineda has been diagnosed with severe laryngeal and esophageal inflammation and is under doctor’s orders not to perform for the next week.
The JOURNEY tour will resume on Friday, November 16, 2012 at the BMO Harris Bradley Center in Milwaukee, WI.
Tickets for the above-mentioned postponed concerts will be honored for the new concerts which will be rescheduled for January/February 2013. Refunds can be obtained at point of purchase.