Eating Fat Won’t Make You Fat But These Will
Eating fat won’t make you fat. According to Yahoo Health, too many calories can!! Did you know that most “low-fat” or “fat-free” foods actually have just as many calories as their full-fat versions? Here are some other “fat” facts that may surprise you:
1. Eating Low-fat:Low-fat or fat-free foods replace fats with low-performing carbohydrates that digest quickly and immediately afterward, you’re hungry.
2. Sleeping too little or too much: People who sleep five hours or less put on almost 3 times more belly fat and those who sleep more than eight hours only only less than that.
3. Eating too quickly: It takes about 20 minutes for your stomach to tell your brain that it’s full.
4. Taking big bites: Research shows that people who take big bites consume 52 percent more calories at each meal.
5. Eating too late: The later you eat the more calories you take in. Try to stop eating between 6 and 8 pm.
For more, click here!!