Easy, Fun After School Snack – Mini Corn Dogs [RECIPE]
There is no hunger like the hunger you had as a child when you’d get home from school. Ravenous – eating everything in sight! Here’s a quick and easy recipe that is delicious and fun.
Mini Corn Dogs
- 4 Hot Dogs (may substitute Gerber meat sticks for toddlers)
- 1 Package of Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- 1 Egg (for Jiffy)/water
- Oil – I used olive
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare Jiffy mix to package specifications. (Egg and Water)
- Using a basting brush, oil a mini muffin pan (or spray with cooking oil).
- Pour mix into muffin tins. Should be enough for 12-18 minis.
- Cut hot dogs into 5ths. Place a section of each hot dog in each muffin tin.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- Let cool before pulling them out of the muffin tin.
KIDS DAY 2014
The 3rd Annual Kid’s Day is Sunday, February 23 from 1pm-5pm in the Old National Events Plaza at the Centre. Admission to the event is free. Our title sponsor is the EVSC with Stat Care sponsoring six inflatables from Inflatable Zone.
We will have a Bounce House, 2 Alpine slides, Co CO the Crazy Caterpillar and a Supreme Obstacle Course.
Several fun activities are planned and will include, a basketball demonstration with the boys of DistinXion, two magic shows by magician Don Baggett at 2pm and 4pm, ring toss, corn hole, bowling, putt putt, a Disney princess photo booth with 10-12 characters including: Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Prince Charming, Rapunzel, Prince Phillip, Ariel and more.
We will also have a play area for toddlers AND be registering people for a Nintendo Wii U = with Mario U and Luigi U. This event is free to the public but some cost is associated with specific areas.