Easy, Fun After School Snack – Mini Corn Dogs [RECIPE]
There is no hunger like the hunger you had as a child when you'd get home from school. Ravenous - eating everything in sight! Here's a quick and easy recipe that is delicious and fun.
Mini Corn Dogs
- 4 Hot Dogs (may substitute Gerber meat sticks for toddlers)
- 1 Package of Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- 1 Egg (for Jiffy)/water
- Oil - I used olive
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare Jiffy mix to package specifications. (Egg and Water)
- Using a basting brush, oil a mini muffin pan (or spray with cooking oil).
- Pour mix into muffin tins. Should be enough for 12-18 minis.
- Cut hot dogs into 5ths. Place a section of each hot dog in each muffin tin.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- Let cool before pulling them out of the muffin tin.