Digital Job Hub: Wash Rack Attendant -Whayne Supply Company
Wash Rack Attendant
Operates pressure washer and high pressure water hose to wash and steam clean heavy equipment and components; performs preventive maintenance on washer; operates material handling equipment (forklift) in a safe manner, moves heavy equipment to and from wash rack area.
1. High school diploma or equivalent; ability to understand and carry out verbal instructions.
2. Ability to work under variable weather conditions (hot, cold, rain), stand for extended periods of time and perform repetitive bending tasks.
3. Ability to lift minimum 70 pounds.
4. Previous experience in using high pressure water hose system to wash equipment desirable.
5. Good verbal and interpersonal skills.
6. Washes and cleans equipment to the extent required by supervisor in a timely and efficient manner.
7. Starts up and maintains pressure washing equipment and work area in safe, clean and orderly condition.
8. Performs duties in a safe manner by following all work and safety rules and procedures.
9. Operates material handling equipment as needed to move equipment to and from wash rack area.
10.May be required to work overtime if needed.
11.Perform miscellaneous duties as directed.
Commensurate with Experience
Part or Full-Time
Whayne Supply Company
Whayne Supply Company was founded in Louisville, Kentucky in 1913, and is one of the oldest and largest Caterpillar dealers in the United States. The company has approximately 1,300 employees with facilities in 17 cities across Kentucky and Southern Indiana. Whayne provides customers in this territory with a complete line of Caterpillar equipment and engines including full parts and service product support.
Whayne Supply Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Whayne Supply Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Whayne Supply Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. Positions require a post-offer, pre-employment background check and drug screen. This organization participates in E-Verify. Federal Law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States: Employment Verification English | Verificación de empleo en Español
Where to Apply - Online Application