Digital Job Fair: FLANDERS – Winder [APPLY HERE]
This full time position is responsible for rewinding various kinds of basic electromechanical equipment including removing the original winding, inspecting for winding failure damage, recording data from the original winding, making new coils, winding, and performing voltage testing on standard/basic windings.
The essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
• Rewind various kinds of electromechanical equipment.
• Dismantle and/or strip damaged or unserviceable electromechanical equipment, including media blasting.
• Inspect various kinds of electromechanical equipment for winding damage and evidence of electrical malfunctions.
• Document/record all relevant data specific to unit’s electromagnetic characteristics, operating conditions, existing damage, or intended serviceability.
• Prepare all reusable parts for rewinding and inspect renewed parts for hidden, structural damage or unusual conditions.
• Wind various kinds of electromechanical equipment.
• Test rewound electromechanical equipment according to EASA Standards and document test results.
The position requirements are:
• Basic mechanical knowledge required although no direct winder work experience required.
• Ability to perform basic math functions including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division including understanding fractions.
• Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple to moderately complex written and verbal instructions.
• Ability to understand, perform, and retain various job related training, operational, and safety procedures.
• Ability to exercise initiative, judgment, and decision making related to routine duties within set company standards.
• Ability to operate machinery and hoists.
Part or Full-Time
For three generations, FLANDERS, a privately owned and operated company, has remained in the forefront of innovative design, manufacturing, and service of the motors, generators, controls, drives, and automation systems that optimize industry’s return on investment.
In heavy industry, equipment inefficiency and downtime equal lost production. Our continual goal is to increase efficiency and reliability while improving safety and lowering your operating costs, minimizing downtime and delivering the lowest total cost of ownership. Through superior engineering, manufacturing, repair, and aftermarket service, FLANDERS’ advanced technology delivers proven solutions worldwide.
Please upload resume and cover letter describing why you are qualified for this role based on the position requirements.
To view all available positions and apply, please visit www.flandersinc.com