Could You Pass The US Citizenship Test?
Did you know that is you want to become a citizen, of this country, one of the things you must do is take a 100 question test? I read an article on abcnews.com and decided to try the test for myself. Let's just say that if I had to take a test to become a U.S. citizen, I would be fail miserably. Lucky for me, I was born American!!
How do you think YOU would do on the test?
Here are 10 questions from the test on the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services website that I felt were the most difficult. Do you know the answers? Don't cheat. Just give them a try. Good Luck!
- What do we call the first 10 amendments to the Constitution?
- Who is in charge of the executive branch?
- How many U.S. senators are there?
- In what month do we vote for president?
- Who is the chief justice of the United States now?
- What territory did the United States buy from France in 1803?
- What is the name of the national anthem?
- What is the supreme law of the land?
Who is ONE of your state’s U.S. Senators now?
- How many justices are on the Supreme Court?
Just like the Sudoku and the crossword puzzle from the newspaper, I will post the answers tomorrow!! :-)