Buffalo Wild Wings – Wing Eating Contest Rules
Buffalo Wild Wings Eating Contest Rules- 2013
- The contest will take place at Buffalo Wild Wings Westside on Monday, September 23rd, from 11am-1pm.
- Each contestant must sign a release provided to them by Townsquare Media and Buffalo Wild Wings.
- Each team member must be at least 18 years of age.
- 20 5-person teams will compete. 2 groups of 10 teams will compete simultaneously at 2 pre-determined heats (11:30-12:00 and 12:30-1:00).
- Each registered team will represent the charity of their choice and will be competing for the grand prize of $1000 cash for their charity, a $2000 advertising package for the charity, and a 20% kickback from both Evansville BWW when the diners mention the charity contest!
- Entry fee per team: $50.
- We ask each of our teams to be on site 20 minutes prior to their scheduled time.
- At the judges’ signal, the team of five will be served 12 Boneless Blazin' wings per player. The team is timed until it, either 1) gives up, 2) reaches the 30 minute time limit, or 3) finishes all 60 wings!
- An eaten wing will be defined as an entire boneless wing that is eaten and swallowed and remains swallowed during the judging period.
- Only the 5 registered team members may eat the wings, but any team member may eat at any time and eat as many wings as they can.
- Water ONLY will be available to drink, but NO dipping of wings into drinks will be allowed.
- At the end of the thirty minute time period, each team’s wing count will be tallied and a winner will be determined in each heat.
- If more than one team completes all 60 wings, the team who did so in the quickest time, will win the heat.
- The wing number/times of the two heat winners will be compared by judges to determine an overall winner.