5 Dumb Kentucky Laws You May Be Breaking Right Now
Every state has thousands of pages of laws that have been compiled over the years, many of which make total sense and are still very viable today However, there are others that somehow managed to find their way into the books and have never left. LOL
5. One may not dye a duckling blue and offer it for sale unless more than six are for sale at once.
4. In Owensboro, A woman may not buy a hat without her husband’s permission
Great idea, put the fashion decisions in the hands of the gender that has no fashion sense whatsoever.
3. It is illegal to fish with a bow and arrow in Kentucky.
Because baiting them to bite down on a sharp metal hook is far more humane.
2. By law, anyone who has been drinking is "sober" until he or she "cannot hold onto the ground".
In their defense, the ground can be hard to hold onto after an ice cold sixer.
1. Dogs may not molest cars.
Sorry Mr. Giggles, but you'll have to take your perverted fetish over to Illinois.