10 Questions With WKDQ’s Leslie Morgan
Leslie Morgan is probably best known as the sassy voice of reason, opposite her morning show co-host Jon Prell, weekday mornings on 99.5 WKDQ. However, while Leslie spends the majority of her days spinning the hits from Today’s Best Country and defending herself against her somewhat opinionated co-host, we thought it would be interesting to pry into Leslie’s personal life to find out what really makes this charismatic on-air personality tick.
To do this, we cornered Leslie in the WKDQ studios earlier last week and asked her 10 completely random questions about food, beer bellies and arm wrestling that, by the time the interview was over, made us feel as though we really had a grip on who Leslie Morgan really is. Yes, we pride ourselves in being nosy snoops from time to time.
This is what we uncovered:
1. What is your favorite restaurant in Evansville and what on the menu would you recommend to your listeners? Angelo’s Italian Restaurant, downtown Eville. Chicken Carbonara!!!
2. It’s karaoke night – what song must you sing before leaving the bar? I seem to be attracted to man hater songs, sooooooo it would be either “Before He Cheats” by Carrie Underwood or “Done” The Band Perry.
3. What would you say is your most embarrassing moment? When I was in a musical production of ‘Into the Woods’, and at dress rehearsal, during my death scene, I realized I forgot to wear my bloomers. So, I had my legs high in the air, legs twitching and the whole cast could see my VERY small yellow panties. Needless to say, I NEVER forgot my bloomers again.
4. If you could take a trip right now to anywhere in the world – where would you go and why? To Italy!!! I have ALWAYS wanted to go there – it’s something about the wine, food, art and romance that just does it for me!
5. If you had the power to ban one song from ever being played again, what would it be? Achy Breaky Heart!!!
6. Who would win in an arm wrestling contest – you or Kat Mykals from 106.1 KISS-FM? I’m a total trash talker!!! I’m like a little Chihuahua…loud and ferocious sounding with NO bite! So, I think I would annoy Kat SO much, she would decide not only to beat me in arm wrestling but kick my ass too!
7. When it comes to men – are beer bellies really a turn off, or does a great personality make up for the bulge? I DON’T like skinny men. I am a BUTT and BACK woman. I don’t even NEED a personality as long as they have a GREAT backside – LOL. A beer belly doesn’t bother me at all.
8. What would you say is your most unusual talent? I’m not sure it’s a talent but I can feel others’ pain. If you would tell me you broke your leg – my leg would ache. If you show me a cut on your arm – my arm starts to burn with pain in that area. Crazy, I know!
9. What is the most expensive item you’ve ever purchased compulsively? A $300 pair of boots. I HAD to have them. I know it doesn’t seem like much but for someone that likes boots and shoes that she finds on sale for under $20, that was huge!
10. If Hollywood decided to make a movie of your life – what would the movie be called and what actor would play you? ‘Errors and Accidents’ – Ellen Page